2020 Edition Wellness Tea, 15 Tea Bags
Small batch blend, made 19/03/2020
Loose packs available too, coming online soon.
Please note: Not recommended for use during pregnancy
(Why? Contains: Hops. These are strong when used as a herbal drink, all herbal intake should be discussed with your doctor during pregnancy.)
2020 Wellness Tea
A potent herbal blend to help relieve symptoms of colds and flu.
- Peppermint - to clear sinuses
- Ginger Pieces - to clear catarrh, warm you and give a and boost to the immune system
- Lungwort - a herb identified in Medieval times as being useful for breathing conditions, still used often in modern cough medicine
- Chamomile - for its mellow flavour and relaxing qualities
- Mallow flowers - full of plant mucilage to soothe a sore throat
- Hibiscus - for their mild antibiotic effect on the digestive system
- Hops - with potent relaxing effects to help you sleep.
I included as many medicinal herbs as I sensibly could- be aware, this tea was not developed for a gentle flavour! It's a potent brew designed to bring feelings of warmth and help clear your head.
As the old books say: "Drinke it as whott (hot) as it may be suffered, morn and eve both."
--All parcels are steamed with a steam iron before leaving the premises- I recommend the same is done on arrival! Set your steam iron to high, and use the boost setting to steam the surface of post and parcels. Alternatively, preheat you oven to 180 degrees C and bake the post for a few minutes, or as long as the contents will allow.
Stay warm and well everyone.